“If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito”- His Holiness the Dalai Lama
Welcome to Learning to Experience
The latest articles :
All of us optimize our lives for success in one way, shape, or form. We want to be successful at parenting, work, education, sports, or even at a new passion project. And as I’ve written many times before, this strive for success is harmful to us for the most part. It makes us impatient with …
Recently, I have quite often caught myself thinking how happy I will be if I grew my business an x amount, or if I started earning an x amount of money, or if I would get my running pace down by an x amount of minutes. Even though deep down I know that money and …
Follow The Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Check out our Being Better Podcast
Should we strive for self-improvement or for happiness? – Being Better
- Should we strive for self-improvement or for happiness?
- Why you shouldn’t take advice from successful people – survivorship bias explained
- Lessons Learned From 2021
- “Stop Bullshitting Yourself” – How To Practice Self-Awareness
- Trauma & manifestation, inner child healing, and developing self-compassion with Dr. Anna Kress
You can also find it on any streaming platforms